Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Small Update Tonight

Let me just dust the ol' blog off....

Hi!  Long time, no see! 

Well, since I last posted, a lot has been doing on.  It's really just one major thing -- I've gone back to school.  I'm in a graduate literature program now, and it's been eating up my time.  Yarn and knitting and dyeing have taken a temporary back burner.  Last weekend, I found some time to dye up some new worsted colors and I'm listing them in the shop tonight.

Worsted is a weight that I gravitate towards in the colder months.  It's great for scarves, hats, and mittens.  If you fancy a thick pair of socks, you could whip up a pair pretty quickly with worsted!

Here are the new colorways:

 Dark Lavender

 Mushroom the Light

Mushroom the Dark


p.s.  There are still some skeins listed in the sale section!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg