Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Favorite Designers: Veera

Have you all heard of Veera from 100% Rain?  I can't remember how I came across her designs on Ravelry, but I do remember that the first one I saw was the Modern Garden Cardigan (Rav link).  I've actually knit that one up... it's just sitting in the closet waiting to be sewn up!  (for shame, right?)  Every pattern she comes out with makes me want to pick up my knitting needles right now.

Well, as I was scrolling through my google reader, I saw that she had a new post on her blog.  She mainly posts pattern releases there now.  I think she used to post pictures of her life?  I seem to remember so.  Maybe I'm wrong.

Anyways!  All that to say, she has a new collection of patterns called Modern Times, and it looks gorgeous!!  Check it out here to see the beautiful photos.  There are 7 patterns in the collection -- 5 sweaters, 1 top, and 1 beanie/cowl set.  My favorites are Shift of Focus and Urban.  To me, this collection is so Veera.  Simple, beautiful, and classic designs.

Are you going to be purchasing it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg