Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Working on some WIPs

I have a couple of projects on my needles that I want to share.


 I'm working on a Honey Cowl for the Sunflower Yarns February-along.  The theme this month is the DK Durham yarn line.  I had some in my stash already in the colorway Last Leaves of Fall.  I love this colorway!  The cowl will go with a lot of different outfits.  Plus, I've been wanting a long cowl for a while.

This is a project I've had on the needles since the beginning of the year.  I got started on my sweater goal early!  The pattern is Gudrun Johnston's Moch Cardi and I'm knitting it in Red Heart Designer Sport in Pistachio.  I don't care for acrylic all that much, but I'm using this up so I can stash down.  It's been slow-going, but I'll be picking this up again full force after this month's Sunflower Yarns -along.

What are you working on right now?

2 comments:

  1. i'm working on a sweater for me ^_^ but the honey cowl is on my short list to knit very very soon.

    ReplyDelete

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg