Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Recently Finished Project

written in September 2015:

Well, hello there!  Long time, no see ;)  I took an unintentional break from this blog, and now I'm ready to get into the swing of things again.  I wanted to share some recently finished projects with you.

And now, in present time....:)

I meant to come back full force with my knitting projects, abandoned this draft, and then forgot about it! Since I'd already finished it, I will want to share this FO.  I've knit a few things since this shawl, so keep a look out for those in the next few weeks!


052

053

Pattern: Romeo Shawl by Joji Locatelli
Yarn: Colinette Jitterbug in Tapis, 400 yards
Needles: US 4

Project page here.

I knit this up for the Joji Fall KAL group on Ravelry.  I joined the KAL on a whim, and I am so glad I did!  It was the perfect way to get back into the swing of knitting.  That combined with the impending fall weather has me knitting up a storm right now.  This shawl is going to be so pretty when the weather cools down.  I will definitely be making another Romeo Shawl in the future.  It would be gorgeous in a lighter weight.  I blocked it lightly, but now I'm wondering if I should block it again more aggressively.  The picot edging is still curling a bit, and I'd really like it to stand out more.  Despite that, I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg