Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2018

the fibertopia - episode 1

 
Hello, friends!  Its been quite some time since I've updated this blog.  Last year, I changed the layout with the idea that I would start up blogging here again, but it fell by the wayside.  Last year was very busy for me and my family.  Now that things have settled down, I've made more time for knitting.  One of my goals for 2018 was to knit just a little bit every day, and so far I've been very successful.

I hope to start posting more regularly here, if only to share what I've finished.  But, my goal is to share things along the way, such as works in progress, lovely knitting things, and my newest creative endeavor -- a knitting YouTube podcast.  I'm no stranger to YouTube, having created my first channel almost 6 years ago.  The strange thing is talking about knitting.  So much of my online life has been taken up with slightly superficial topics, like fashion and beauty.  Having a channel to talk about knitting feels much more personal, thus I do feel nervous about starting this up.  Without further rambling, here is my first episode of the fibertopia knitting podcast.  Please let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg