Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bring on the Bling!

Over on Ravelry, I am a member of the The Swap Stop group.  It's a lovely bunch of ladies who swap year-round.  Well... not entirely year-round.  There's nothing going on in December.  I started swapping with them at the beginning of this year and participated in every swap.  This last swap, titled All About The Bling, is the last one of the year.  <<cue sad trombone music>>

Anyways!  Onward with the blingage.  I had a lovely swap partner.  She has a public knitting blog here.  When I heard that I was going to be spoiled by her, I was so excited.  I've taken notice of the packages she sends her partners, and she does not skimp.  I don't know how she thinks of every detail, but she does.  Her packages are awesome.

And without further adieu, I bring you my bling.


She had each package numbered, and being the type A that I am, had to open them in that order.  But first, the card, because you're always supposed to open the card first, right?  To be polite?


Ohokay!!  Will do!



I opened ALL THE THINGS!

It was overwhelming, but definitely in a good way.  In my package, she included a skein of Plymouth Yarn's Dye For Me baby llama glow, a handmade project bag, mini Soak samples, dye packets (hello!), Ysolda's Whimsical Little Knits #1, a Tooley Owl pattern, a super cute owl folder to house the patterns, sparkly handmade stitch markers, a sparkly tape measure, a sparkly Audrey Hepburn note pad (sensing a trend here?  sparkle for the win!), Bath & Body Works antibacs with a plastic holder that has gems on it, a keychain with a teeny tiny sparkly skein of yarn, and delicious chocolates (Ghirardelli minis and a bar from The Tea Room).

Here is a close up of the yarn and project bag.  She made the project bag herself.  It is Paris themed.  If Paris ain't bling, I don't know what is.


Oh, and one more thing...


I just had to put a ring on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg